Maestro Tuning Suite is a hardware and software package that allows users to:
- Flash your vehicle an unlimited number of times with any of the supplied base files (Stage 1, 2, 3, or custom tuned versions of these)
- Tune your vehicle using the supplied editor software
- Datalog the ECU parameters, alter speed limiters, rev limiters, boost limiters, torque limiters, re-scale for larger injectors, and alter timing maps
- Run diagnostics (check and clear fault codes, etc..), and read ecu measuring blocks.
Included is the Eurodyne powertap multi-protocol flash interface.This is a purpose built, proprietary piece of hardware with on board CAN-BUS and K-line capability and a 16 bit microcontroller with field upgradeable firmware. It was designed by Eurodyne and built in-house. Also included is Maestro ECU editor software and Eurodyne flash software for reading the ecu, flashing the ecu, datalogging and diagnostics.
The package includes unlimited no-charge access to the available base files for your vehicle. This will save huge amounts of time compared to starting from scratch. In many cases, base files for popular hardware can be loaded as-is with excellent results. All base files have been developed and tested by Eurodyne in-house, including being tested on their Mustang chassis dyno.
- This product is non-returnable.
- Maestro ECU Editor Software and Eurodyne Flash Software are Windows applications, so a laptop or PC running Windows is required.
- The product is limited to one vehicle.
- AEB ecu’s can not be run without a Mass airflow sensor. Diverter valve must be recirculated.
- The stage 3 base files are scaled for a large Audi Mass airflow sensor that requires an adapter harness.